The Nord Pharmacy
It’s now faster, easier, and more convenient than ever to fill all of your prescriptions with The Nord Center’s on-site pharmacy.
The Nord Center’s Pharmacy provides convenience and greater coordination of care for our clients. Our pharmacy is a full service pharmacy, meaning you can fill all of your medications at The Nord Center, including those prescribed by your primary care physician and/or other outside providers. Specializing in mental health, our pharmacy staff will review and monitor your prescribed medications, offering insight into side effects and potential drug interaction with other medications.
Pharmacy Services Advantages:
- Personal, confidential services
- Convenient, on-site fulfillment of your prescriptions following your appointment
- Have ALL medications filled at one location
- Prior authorization assistance
- Easily transfer your prescriptions to The Nord Center’s Pharmacy
- Mailing service for approved medications
- Individualized packaging available, making it easier for you to stay on track with your medication
- Discount plan available for uninsured patients to help reduce out-of-pocket expenses
- As a closed-door pharmacy, services are available only to clients and staff.
Prescriptions may be called into the pharmacy, presented in person, or submitted electronically by your doctor. Refills may be requested by the calling pharmacy at 440-204-4307.
To transfer your prescriptions to The Nord Center’s Pharmacy, simply let us know you would like to transfer and which pharmacy they are currently at. We will coordinate with the other pharmacy to have your prescriptions transferred.
Please discuss the advantages of utilizing The Nord Center’s Pharmacy with your primary care physician and/or other outside providers.
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- 6140 S. Broadway, Lorain, OH 44053