24/7 Emergency / Crisis Hotline: 1-800-888-6161
It’s now easier, faster and more convenient than ever to fill ALL of your prescriptions with The Nord Center’s new on-site pharmacy.
The Nord Center’s Pharmacy Services provides convenience and greater coordination of care for our clients. You can fill all your medications on-site, including those prescribed by your primary care physician and / or other outside providers. Specializing in mental health, our pharmacy staff will review and monitor your prescribed medications, offering insight into side effects and potential drug interaction with other medications.
Pharmacy Services Advantages:
▪ Personal, confidential services
▪ Convenient, on-site fulfillment
▪ Have ALL medications filled at one location
▪ Prescriptions available immediately following your appointment
▪ Prior authorization assistance
▪ Prescription transfers
▪ Mailing services for approved medications
▪ Special packaging available to help streamline medication dispensing and monitoring
▪ Loyalty plan available for uninsured patients to help reduce out-of-pocket expenses
▪ As a closed-door pharmacy, services are available only to clients and staff.
Prescriptions may be called into Pharmacy Services, presented in person, or submitted electronically by your doctor. Refills may be requested by calling Pharmacy Services at 440.204.4307.
Please discuss the advantages of utilizing The Nord Center’s Pharmacy Services with your primary care physician and/or other outside providers.
Questions or concerns?
Contact our Pharmacist, Rhonda Macuga, with any questions or concerns. Rhonda can be reached by phone: 440.204.2006.
Pharmacy Hours: Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Pharmacy Address: 6140 S. Broadway, Lorain, OH 44053
Pharmacy Phone: 440-204-4307