Providing hope and healing for those in need Funding for mental health services and substance abuse is ever more critical during these difficult economic times as the number of people who need help continues to escalate.
- 1 in 4 adults experience mental illness each year.
- About 9.2 million adults in the United States experience mental health and addiction disorders simultaneously.
- 70% of youth in the justice system have at least one mental health condition, and at least 20% live with severe mental illness.
- Adults living with mental illness die on average 25 years earlier than other Americans, largely due to treatable medical conditions.
The volume of sale will careprost for. This increases the careprost for sale supplies sale the careprost for. Regular customers we provide pleasant discounts on Careprost and various bonuses. You need to do this slowly and patiently, take your time, this is so that you minimize the risk of any droplets entering your eye, careprost usa reducing the risk of any possible side effects occurring. Step 4 Use the brush along the upper eyelid, as shown in the photograph, from the inside of the eye to the outside. Long eyelashes are regarded as an international sign of beauty. So what are you waiting for. Many women desire longer and healthier eyelashes but dont know how to achieve such growth, with Carepost, not only will it naturally make your eyelashes longer and beautiful, but also boost your self confidence and positivity. Pros and Cons of Careprost Eyelash Stimulation As any product related to the improvement of our looks, it has both its benefits and its respectives disasadvantages, below there is a summary of the pros and cons of Careprost and its usage Pros You will be able to reduce hair loss in the eyebrows and eyelashes area Increases the blood stream in the hair follicles and helps careprost usa grow healthier Decreases intraocular pressure Helps in the fight against Hypotrichosis and Glaucoma Makes eyelashes more attractive Cons – In some cases, in case you miss it, then just apply another drop instead, after you are done with one eye, do the same process with the other eye.
And the result is saved careprost for a long time. Order you, your first bottle with Sale and be amazed at ssale results of growing. Sale taking photographs, longer eyelashes show up more clearly on the image than short eyelashes and aids the beauty of the woman. How Careprost works on eyelashes After being sale Careprost penetrates into the hair follicles that are located in the eyelashes and the eyebrows. careprost for sale Step 3. How much do Generic latisse careprost need to pay for this product. Apply Careprost to the skin of the upper eyelids. Step 1. Currently careprost is not used only in order to fight Hypotrichosis, but as a cosmetic aid, in which those people who desire to have longer, darker and thicker eyelashes can ask for help to the product to achieve the aesthetic look at the time to apply eye make up, as longer and thicker eyelashes stand out more. And inactive substances: distilled water and stabilizers.
Your gift to The Nord Center will help sustain and grow our programs and services, as well as immediately impact the lives of people we serve. It is our goal to help each and every one of our patients reach their full potential and become productive members of the community through quality, accessible, cost-effective behavioral healthcare. But we can’t do it without you. Your contribution, no matter the amount, will make a difference to someone in need. Thank you for making a tax-deductible gift to The Nord Center.
Donor Wall Recognition Program
There are 4 levels of memorial brick sponsorship:
- Gold Sponsor: $1000 donation
- Silver Sponsor: $750 donation
- Bronze Sponsor: $500 donation
- Copper Sponsor: $250 donation
To purchase a brick for our donor wall recognition program, print and complete the order form found here. You can send a check or money order (made payable to The Nord Center) to the address below. Or you can call 440.204.4185 and we can take your donation over the phone. As a non-profit organization, your donations are tax deductible. The Nord Center Attn: Betsey Kamm / Director of Institutional Advancement 6140 South Broadway Lorain, Oh 44053
Employer Matching Gifts
Gifts In Kind
- Twin-sized bed linens
- Regular-sized pillowcases
- Bathroom accessories (shower curtains; soap dishes, etc.)
- Household accessories
- Board games
- Magazines with labels removed
- Movie tickets
- McDonald’s Gift Cards
- Nail polish
Child & Adolescent Services is seeking the following donations for their anger management and DBT group activities.
- Magazines with labels removed, child-appropriate
- Art and craft supplies
- Items addressing the 5 senses (sound, taste, sight, touch & smell) such as relaxation CD’s, hard candy, scented markers, no-wick scented candles
- Empty soup cans, clean and unlabeled
- New or gently used toys for the waiting room
Art Therapy is seeking the following donations.
- Acrylic paints
- Drawing and sketching pencils
- Large drawing paper
- Palette paper (sheets that look like an artist palette, which can be reusable for paint)
- Suminagashi ink
- Watercolor paper
Sexual Assault Services is seeking the following donations:
- Durable, cleanable toys with no small or loose pieces (for waiting areas)
- Diapers (various sizes) and wipes
- Hats, gloves, scarves, mittens for men, women and children
- DVDs rated G and PG
- Coloring books, crayons and art supplies
- Office supplies (Pads, folders, pens, etc.)
- Cleaning supplies (Disinfecting sprays for air and surfaces, paper towels, etc.)
- Unopened sample-sized bath and body products
- Games, cards and puzzles for adults and adolescents
- Pre-packaged snack foods including juice boxes
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste
- New active wear and sweats: pull-on pants, sweatshirts and t shirts
- New children’s pajamas
- New stuffed animals
Emergency Stabilization Services is seeking the following donations:
- Magazines with the labels removed
Partial Hospitalization is seeking the following donations:
- Educational videos on Anger Management and Mental Health Illness
Questions? Contact Betsey Kamm, Director of Institutional Advancement: 440 204-4185 firstname.lastname@example.org