Clients at The Nord Center have the opportunity to utilize art therapy as part of their healing and recovery process. A debut exhibition entitled “The Art of Healing: Therapeutic Art Mental Health Recovery” showcases a number of the pieces created.
Curated by Nord Center Therapist Lauren Cieslak, LPCC, ATR, this traveling exhibition will premier on Friday, October 5, 2018 at The Nord Center, with an opening reception from 5:30—7:30 pm. Over the next few months the exhibition will be traveling to the following locations throughout Lorain County:
- The Nord Center Lorain: Oct-Nov, 2018
- Blank Slate Elyria: Nov-Dec, 2018
- Fava Gallery Oberlin: Jan-Feb, 2019
- Ohio Business College Sheffield Village: March-April, 2019
- Ritter Public Library Vermilion: May-June, 2019
- Lorain County Community College: Undetermined